Working with the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) has given Emtec an independent endorsement of our algorithms and modelling. This means that we can work with businesses and really make an impact on carbon emissions and particulate pollution using connected vehicle technologies. Read the full case study “Improving confidence in data models for real applications” here:
EMTEC work with NPL – Improving confidence in data models for real applications
News by emtecadmin on July 2, 2020
- How can driving behaviour help you reduce fuel costs and greenhouse gas emissions?
- Taskforce On Scaling Voluntary Carbon Markets (TSVCM)
- EMTEC in the news. SAFE SPACER IN CONSTRUCTION PLANT NEWS
- EMTEC in the news. SAFE SPACER IN TOMORROW’S FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- The Climate Ambition Summit